Slater & Gordon Lawyers offer a free consultation for people injured in an accident on holiday, or injured while travelling or working outside the UK.
Call our No Win, No Fee Solicitors 24 hours 7 days a week on freephone 0800 916 9046 or claim online. From outside the UK please call +44 20 7657 1555
No Win, No Fee Holiday Accident Injury Claims
98% of our holiday accident injury claims are funded through a Conditional Fee Agreement, which is more commonly known as a No Win, No Fee agreement.
This means there is no financial risk to you.
You can claim compensation for an accident or injuries that occurred on a package holiday or a self-booked holiday.
You can claim compensation for an injury that happened on an excursion or activity not booked through a tour operator. You can also claim compensation if you were injured in an accident working abroad.
How to Claim Holiday Accident Compensation
When you provide us with the details of what happened and where, a No Win, No Fee Personal Injury Solicitor will review your case at no cost to you, and we can help you understand whether or not you have a compensation claim.
Call us for a free consultation and we'll be happy to help you.
Slater & Gordon UK are a leading Personal Injury Law Firm with more than 1,200 staff and 18 offices in London, Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, Milton Keynes, Bristol, Cambridge, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Sheffield, Halifax, Newcastle, Wakefield, Merseyside and meetings rooms in Bramhall, Cheshire.
Slater & Gordon also have 70 locations across Australia.
Global legal representation, medical treatments and rehabilitation support can be made available anywhere.
For a free consultation call freephone 0800 916 9046
From overseas call +44 20 7657 1555 or claim online.
Our UK contact centre is open 24 hours 365 days a year.
Call our Holiday Accident Claims Solicitors on freephone 0800 916 9046 or claim online.
Types of Holiday Accident Injury Claims
You can claim compensation for overseas accidents and injuries including but not limited to:
• Road traffic accidents (car, bike, motorbike, scooter crashes) whether you were a passenger, driver or pedestrian
• Boat, sailing, water sports accidents
• Cruise ship and ferry boat accidents
• Injury taking part in sports or other recreational activities, such as scuba diving or a horseback riding accident
• Accident or injury while on an excursion
• Accident or injury while on hotel/resort premises, such as a trip, slip or fall by the pool or on slippery/uneven surfaces
• Accident or injury in a hotel room or guest house
• Natural disaster, such as a tsunami or earthquake
• Drinking contaminated water
• Food poisoning on holiday.
Home and or hospital visits can be arranged for people who cannot visit one of our offices. Call us for a free consultation if only to put your mind at rest, as we'll be happy to help you.
Call our Holiday Accident Injury Claim Solicitors on freephone 0800 916 9046 or claim online.
Some countries have time limits for compensation claims so it's best to consult a travel claims Lawyer as soon as possible.
Accidents Abroad & ROME II Legislation
Rome II is the regulation that governs which European Union country’s legislation can be used to try a particular case. The regulation outlines in order of priority that the law applicable is:
• The law of the country where the damage occurred
• The law of the country where both parties were habitually resident when the damage occurred
• The law of the country with which the case is manifestly most closely connected.
It authorises parties to choose, by mutual agreement, the law that will apply to their case.
Call Slater & Gordon Lawyers 24/7 on freephone 0800 916 9046 or claim compensation online.
Solicitors at Slater & Gordon Lawyers are members of the Law Society Personal Injury Panel, the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) & the Pan European Organisation of Personal Injury Lawyers (PEOPIL).