Back to Our Experts
Richard LangtonPractice Group Leader, Group Litigation
Richard boasts a wealth of experience in the most complex of personal injury work.
From aviation and other travel disasters through to major group litigation and fatal injury claims, he has worked on a number of notable cases both in the UK and abroad.
Many of his cases have involved head and spinal injuries and amputation claims and he understands the need for victims to get fast access to rehabilitation with early substantial payments.
Part of his commitment to this can be seen in his vast portfolio of experts ready to work with him and his clients to rebuild their lives.
- Personal injury
- Brain and spinal injury
- Serious injury
- Fatal injury
Commendations from independent legal directories
- Chambers and Partners: “Richard Langton has an impressive national reputation due to his involvement in high-profile cases.”
- Legal 500: “Outstanding knowledge and experience.”
- Since 1984 Slater and Gordon
- Past president and honorary life member of Personal Injury Lawyers Association
- Trustee of Headway West Midlands
- Shortlisted Personal Injury Awards PI lawyer 2010
Recent Testimonials for Richard Langton
Read All Slater & Gordon Testimonials
“I do believe that the person in regard to this matter is what counted. The ability to listen and remain objective to the case; Richard had an understanding of my circumstances and belief which was justified in the end. Richard was the one constant during this time and his commitment was readily visible on each occasion. His positive, conscious approach and his passion for right to prevail - two words are hardly enough, Thank You.”