Back to Our Experts
Principal Lawyer and Local Practice Group Leader, Clinical Negligence
Jenny is a Clinical Negligence Lawyer at Slater and Gordon in Manchester.
She handles all aspects of claimant clinical negligence work and has significant expertise in serious injury or maximum severity cases.
She specialises in claims concerning cerebral palsy or other serious injury at birth, brain injury suffered by children and adults, amputations and loss of vision.
Jenny also has particular expertise in claims of wrongful birth – some of which relate to children with Down Syndrome, congenital abnormalities and severe congenital disorders.
During her career she has secured multiple million pound settlements for her clients.
Commendations from independent legal directories
- Chambers and Partners: “tough, determined and effective”.
- Legal 500: Jenny has "specialist expertise."
- Chambers and Partners 2016: Jenny is “a very bright and cerebral" lawyer.
- Legal 500 2016: "clever and determined."
- Chambers and Partners 2017, Band 1: "Jenny is academically bang-on, very diplomatic and intelligent." "She has the ability to talk to anyone from any walk of life and gets stuck in and is an active partner in conducting litigation."
- Since 2014 Slater and Gordon
- 1993 – 2014 Pannone Solicitors
- 1992-1993 The College of Law, Law Society Finals
- 1991-1992 Lecturer in Law, The University of Manchester
- 1987-1991 The University of Cambridge, MA and LLM in Law
- Member of The Law Society Clinical Negligence Specialist Panel
- Member of Action against Medical Accidents (AvMA) Clinical Negligence Specialist Panel
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) Senior Litigator