Slater & Gordon Lawyers can assist in protecting you and your pension. To speak with a specialist Pension Law Solicitor call freephone 0800 916 9060 or contact us online and we'll be happy to help.
Your pension is crucial in supporting you and giving you and your family a decent standard of living when you retire. If you are faced with a pension dispute relating to pension rights or benefits, it can be very complex, stressful and worrying so getting the best legal advice and assistance is vital.
Our Pension Law Solicitors can help you by providing expert legal advice, assisting and bringing legal challenges where appropriate in a wide range of pension law issues including:
- Pension law issues relating to the main public sector pension schemes: LGPS, the NHS Pension Scheme, TPS, the Civil Service Pension schemes, USS & Police Pension schemes
- Pension disputes relating to the administration of public and private sector pension schemes, through complaints under the Internal Dispute Resolution Procedure (IDRP) and to the Pensions Ombudsman
- Pension disputes concerning the interpretation of pension scheme rules
- Pension law issues relating to changes to private sector pension schemes, adverse to the interests of employees/scheme members, for example relating to contribution levels, rates of increases
- Employers’ and pension scheme administrators’ negligent advice, failure to advise employees or pension scheme members about pension rights and benefits and/or changes to the same
- Pension disputes and appeals concerning access to ill-health retirement benefits
- Pension disputes concerning overpayments of pension benefits
- Challenging rules and provisions in pension schemes which are discriminatory and or in breach of Human Rights legislation
- Pensions Group Litigation and dispute resolution.
Slater & Gordon has specialist teams of Pension Law Solicitors and Pension Litigation Group Action Lawyers that advise individuals as well as working alongside Trade Unions, membership organisations and Police pension schemes in a wide range of pension law issues across the UK.
Expert legal advice on pensions is just a freephone call away.
Call our Pension Law Solicitors today on freephone 0800 916 9060 or contact us and we will call you.
Immediate legal representation is available anywhere in the UK.
Pension Litigation Group Action Lawyers
Slater & Gordon’s expert team of Group Litigation Lawyers specialise in pension litigation group actions.
Our Group Litigation Lawyers are currently investigating possible legal action vs Prudential Insurance Pensions regarding Income Choice Annuity Products on behalf of people in the UK who may have been mis-sold the Income Choice Annuity product from Prudential Insurance.
Mis-Selling of Sesame Self Invested Personal Pensions (SIPPs).
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) identified that customers of Sesame who had received advice to switch their pensions after April 2006, when certain pension restrictions were removed, may have been mis-sold this pension product.
If you have a concern about a Prudential Insurance Pension or you may have been mis-sold a Sesame Self Invested Personal Pension (SIPP), please contact Slater & Gordon Lawyers.
Call our Pension Litigation Group Action Lawyers on freephone 0800 916 9015 or contact us online.
Slater & Gordon Lawyers have 1,450 staff in 18 offices located in London, Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, Sheffield, Halifax, Milton Keynes, Bristol, Cambridge, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Halifax, Newcastle, Wakefield & meeting rooms where you can meet with a Pension Law Solicitor in Bramhall, Cheshire.