When you need a Criminal Defence Solicitor call freephone 0800 916 9082 or contact us online as soon as possible and we will call you. Our team of expert Criminal Defence Solicitors can provide legal representation anywhere in England & Wales.
Criminal Defence Solicitors at Slater & Gordon Lawyers have an excellent track record successfully defending people facing criminal charges in Magistrates Court, Crown Court and the Court of Appeal.
Our Criminal Defence Solicitors are available to help on a fixed fee basis so you know where you stand in terms of cost. We will maximise your chances of achieving the best result possible.
If you have been arrested or face a criminal charge in Crown Court or a Magistrates Court, Criminal Defence Solicitors at Slater & Gordon can provide both expert legal advice and specialist criminal defence services. We have been involved in many high profile cases and are trusted advisors to a range of individuals.
The Criminal Defence Process
Why Choose Our Criminal Defence Solicitors?
- Track Record: Our Criminal Defence Solicitors have an excellent record in defending criminal charges.
- Cost Certainty: The team will calculate fees on a fixed basis, ensuring cost certainty when it comes to legal costs.
- Unrivalled Experience: The nationwide team has the specialist knowledge and experience to be able to quickly assess your case, identify your defence and provide you with a plan on how best to deal with the matter in Magistrates Court, the Crown Court and the Court of Appeal.
- Reputation: Members of the Slater & Gordon Criminal Defence team have been named and recognised by top legal directories. 97% of clients who choose Slater & Gordon’s Criminal Defence Solicitors would recommend them to others.
- Holistic Service: Not only do the Criminal Defence team at Slater & Gordon Lawyers offer the very best legal service they also understand and appreciate the additional stress a criminal charge can add, they are on hand to talk you through your case and explain your options clearly right from the enquiry stage.
- Nationwide: Slater & Gordon are one of the UK’s largest law firms with 18 offices. No matter where you live we can help.
Areas of Criminal Defence Expertise
Fixed Fee Criminal Defence Solicitors
Most criminal defence law firms charge legal fees according to the time they spend on your case. We do not. We believe fixed fees provide greater certainty in terms of cost, so you can make informed decisions.
Our fixed fee arrangement works exactly like a quote. You and your Solicitor discuss the matter and develop a plan for how to handle it. You get a fixed fee proposal that sets out the work to be done and how the fee is to be paid. If we agree its terms, you sign the contract and our Criminal Lawyers start work.
Criminal Defence Solicitor fees are charged in stages rather than on the time involved. In some complex Crown Court cases where it's difficult to identify an accurate fixed fee, we may seek to agree fees outside of our usual fixed fee process.
An expert Criminal Law Solicitor will provide an initial assessment of your case for a fixed price then advise you on your options and possible defences.
Our criminal defence services are for people who do not qualify for Legal Aid or who prefer not to rely on Legal Aid and expect the very best quality service from a team of highly experienced Criminal Defence Lawyers.
If you are suspected of a crime, if you are asked to attend an interview at a police station, or you have been charged with a criminal offence call our Criminal Defence Solicitors right away on freephone 0800 916 9082 or contact us online.
Criminal Defence Client Testimonials
“The efficiency in which my case was dealt with was fantastic. I felt that it wasn't just 'another case' and S&G actually cared.”
See more Criminal Defence Solicitor Testimonials.
A Criminal Law Solicitor will carefully assess the information you provide, read through the prosecution case if available, advise you on the strengths and weaknesses of the prosecution case and identify the best approach for you to take to achieve the best possible result. Having an experienced Criminal Defence Solicitor on your side will enable you to achieve the best possible outcome providing you with reassurance throughout and at a fixed cost agreed with you in advance.
Whatever criminal offence you have been charged with, call Slater & Gordon Lawyers 24 hours 365 days a year.
Call our Criminal Defence Solicitors on freephone 0800 916 9082 or contact us online.
Criminal Defence Solicitors at Slater & Gordon Lawyers are members of the Criminal Law Solicitors Association.
Slater & Gordon Lawyers have offices in London, Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Cardiff, Milton Keynes, Merseyside, Sheffield, Halifax, Newcastle, Wakefield, Cambridge & meeting rooms in Bramhall, Cheshire.