We are currently investigating possible legal action on behalf of people who may have been mis-sold the Income Choice Annuity product from Prudential.
Is this your situation?
- Have you retired in the last three years?
- Did you obtain a quote for pension products from Prudential?
- Did these include an “Income Choice” with profits annuity offering?
- You may recall this being offered on the basis that it had the potential to reduce the impact of inflation.
- You may have been attracted by the prospect of the higher income being offered?
It is now being suggested that Income Choice was a complex product involving significantly more risk than other products. It has the potential for income to fall if the linked with profits fund returns are poorer than anticipated and that may not have been understood.
The result could be lower not higher income.
If you have purchased such an annuity you may have been mis-sold the product.
We are looking into this product and if you would like us to do that on your behalf contact the group and commercial litigation team on 0808 175 7793 or fill out the enquiry form