Slater & Gordon's Litigation Lawyers are currently investigating possible legal action on behalf of people who may have been mis-sold the Income Choice Annuity product from Prudential Insurance.
For advice call our Group Litigation Lawyers on freephone 0800 916 9015 or contact us online.
- Have you retired in the last three years?
- Did you get a quote for pension products from Prudential?
- Did these include an “Income Choice” with profits annuity offering?
- You may recall this being offered on the basis that it had the potential to reduce the impact of inflation.
- You may have been attracted by the prospect of the higher income being offered.
It's now being suggested that Income Choice was a complex product involving significantly more risk than other products. It has the potential for income to fall if the linked with profits fund returns are poorer than anticipated and that may not have been understood.
The Result Could Be Lower Not Higher Income.
If you purchased this type of annuity you may have been mis-sold the product.
Call our Group Litigation Lawyers on freephone 0800 916 9015 or contact us online.
Slater & Gordon Lawyers have offices in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool, Sheffield, Milton Keynes, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Bristol, Cambridge, Newcastle, Wakefield & meeting rooms in Bramhall, Cheshire.