Slater & Gordon bring individuals and groups together. People, as individuals or working together in small businesses are the largest economic group. Often they seem the least powerful and most adversely affected by the decisions of powerful organisations who seek to put their own interests first. Our job is to stop that and to put it right. To give voice to your right and power to your cause. By all working together towards our objective we can make a bigger impact.
Slater & Gordon is one of the UK’s leading group action law firms, having conducted major and complex claims in:
• Product liability – including medical devices, pharmaceuticals and defective goods
• Financial advice negligence, mis-selling and other market abuses
• Employment rights
• Breach of consumer rights
• Environmental pollution
• Personal Injury
• Professional Negligence
• Competition /Anti-trust and market abuse
• Clinical Negligence.
In the immediate future our areas of focus will include pensions and annuity mis-selling, shareholder action and consumer product faults, social networking and telephony system supply abuses and the rights and welfare of workers operating in global trouble spots.
We have been successful in resolving numerous claims on behalf of groups of clients over many years. Our firm has a proud history of acting for organised groups, including membership organisations and other campaigning groups. We have the resources and systems in place to handle large volumes of complex and less complex cases including a dedicated contact centre.
Our most recent and current group litigation cases include:
- Conducting the largest Employment group action ever run in the UK for more than 16,000 employees of Corus and securing a multi million pound settlement.
- Acting for a large number of women sold PIP breast Implants.
- Acting for a large group of victims of Thalidomide seeking to obtain proper compensation for the birth defects caused by the drug.
- Acting for a large group mis-sold an equity Release scheme.
- Acting for large group of people who were affected by defective Maclaren buggies
- Interest Rate Swaps Mis-selling
When you choose a law firm to conduct a group action you select one with a proven track record of success as well as the skills and resources to take on big claims.
If you have an injustice and you think you have a case in common with other people or organisations that could benefit from a group approach to litigation, please contact us on 0800 916 9015 or firstname.lastname@example.org.