- Home >
- Group Litigation Lawyers
If you have an injustice and you think you have a litigation case in common with other people or organisations, call our Group Litigation Lawyers on freephone 0800 916 9015 or contact us online.
Slater & Gordon Lawyers bring individuals & groups together. People, as individuals or working together in small businesses are the largest economic group. Often they seem the least powerful and most adversely affected by decisions of powerful organisations that seek to put their own interests first.
As Litigation Lawyers our job is to stop that and to put it right. To give voice to your right and power to your cause. By all working together towards your objectives we can make a much bigger impact.
Slater & Gordon is one of the UK’s leading group action law firms having successfully concluded major litigation claims in:
• Product liability including defective goods, medical devices and pharmaceuticals
• Financial advice negligence, mis-selling and market abuses
• Employment rights
• Breach of consumer rights
• Environmental pollution
• Personal Injury
• Professional Negligence
• Competition, Anti-Trust and market abuse
• Clinical & Medical Negligence.
We are currently focussing on pensions, annuity mis-selling, shareholder actions, faulty consumer products, social networks, telephony system supply abuses; and the rights and welfare of people working in global trouble spots.
Our Group Litigation Solicitors have successfully resolved high profile claims on behalf of groups of people including the defective Maclaren Buggies & Toxic Sofa cases.
Our law firm has a strong history of successfully representing organised groups including member organisations and campaign groups. Slater & Gordon Lawyers have the resources and the systems in place to handle large volumes of complex and less complex cases, including a dedicated contact centre in Manchester which is open 24/7.
Our Current & Recent Group Litigation Cases include:
- The UK's largest ever employment group litigation action, for over 16,000 Corus employees securing a multi-million pound settlement.
- Representing a large number of women sold PIP Breast Implants.
- Representing a large group of Thalidomide victims seeking proper compensation for birth defects caused by the drug.
- Representing a large group mis-sold an equity Release scheme.
- Mis-sold Interest Rate Swaps
- Led the group litigation action against Maclaren representing parents of young children injured by faulty Baby Buggies.
Slater & Gordon Lawyers can provide expert advice and immediate legal representation anywhere in the UK.
Our Group Litigation Lawyers have a proven track record of success, plus all the skills and the global resources to take on the largest of group litigation compensation claims.
Call our Group Litigation Lawyers on freephone 0800 916 9015 or contact us online and we'll be happy to help you.
Slater & Gordon Lawyers UK have over 1,200 staff in 18 offices across London, Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, Sheffield, Milton Keynes, Bristol, Cambridge, Edinburgh, Cardiff, Halifax, Newcastle, Wakefield & meeting rooms in Bramhall, Cheshire.
Slater & Gordon Lawyers Australia have 1,200 staff in 70 locations across Australia.