Contact Slater and Gordon Lawyers
The data you submit will only be used by Slater and Gordon and only for the purpose of dealing with your enquiry
Call us free on 0800 916 9049
or from a mobile 0330 036 1558Request a Call Back
Our Clinical & Medical Negligence Solicitors offer a free consultation for people who have suffered an Orthopaedic injury due to clinical negligence or a medical accident. Call freephone 0800 916 9049 or claim online and we will call you.
98% of our Clinical & Medical Negligence Claims are funded by a No Win, No Fee agreement, which is formally called a Conditional Fee Agreement. This means there is no financial risk to you.
We can provide immediate representation and rehabilitation support anywhere in England, Scotland & Wales from our offices in London, Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Cardiff, Milton Keynes, Merseyside, Sheffield, Newcastle, Halifax, Wakefield, Cambridge; or from our meeting rooms in Bramhall, Cheshire.
Fractures and injuries to bones, joints and ligaments are managed by Orthopaedic surgeons. Slater and Gordon Lawyers have won compensation in many clinical negligence claim cases arising from Orthopaedic injuries.
Sometimes fractures can be missed by surgeons and or doctors. This may be because they carry out inadequate examinations, or because fractures are missed on X-rays. Sometimes mistakes are made by inexperienced doctors in Accident & Emergency departments.
Slater and Gordon Lawyers have secured clinical negligence compensation for victims of Orthopaedic injuries such as:
• Fractured hip left undiagnosed for two weeks.
• Fractured vertebrae not diagnosed due to no X-rays.
• Fractured scaphoid missed as wrong X-rays were done.
• Fractured talus missed although clearly visible on X-rays.
• Doctors failed to diagnose a fractured patella because they did not arrange for any X-rays.
Orthopaedic injuries and other medical problems often arise when surgery is done inadequately. Recent medical negligence cases won by Slater and Gordon Lawyers include:
• Hip replacement claims where the wrong component was used and/or the component was not fitted correctly.
• Knee replacement claims where the prosthesis was not fitted correctly.
• Ligament reconstruction operations where grafts were wrongly placed.
• Bunion surgery and operations to straighten toes done badly.
If you feel that you or a member of your family may have an Orthopaedic injury claim, contact Slater and Gordon Lawyers for a free consultation and we'll be happy to help you.
Expert legal advice is just one freephone call away.
Solicitors at Slater and Gordon Lawyers are members of the Law Society Clinical Negligence Panel, Action Against Medical Accidents (AvMA), the UK charity for patient safety and justice, and the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL).