If your Professional Conduct is being brought into question, it is essential that you get the best advice and representation at the earliest opportunity.
Professional Conduct - Our services
Our expert team provides pragmatic affordable advice to guide individuals and practices through the complexities of a regulatory investigation or discipline from beginning to end, including:
• Preparation of your initial response to any notification of complaint
• Advising and representing you in urgent interim order proceedings
• Responding to findings of a regulator’s investigation and assisting you in preparing the appropriate response
• Preparing for a substantive disciplinary hearing
• Considering and advising you on any appropriate challenges throughout the regulatory proceedings
• Liaising with your regulatory body on your behalf throughout the disciplinary process
• Providing you throughout with forward-looking, strategic advice.
These services can be agreed at fixed rate or staged payment plans to make it affordable from beginning to end. In some cases you may benefit from an insurance policy which we can review and action for you.
Professional Conduct - Our expertise
A disciplinary complaint brought by your regulatory body is a daunting prospect for a professional. Your professionalism is called into question and your right to practise and earn a living may be at risk.
Our Professional Discipline & Regulation team are experts in these proceedings; let us do our job for you so you can continue with yours.
Our Professional Conduct Solicitors can offer you a free initial consultation to talk about your issue.
The Legal 500 2013 edition states that "Slater & Gordon Lawyers has been representing the Financial Reporting Council in a complaint issued against Deloitte and one of its corporate finance partners alleging breaches of fundamental principles. The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors is also a key client".
Contact our Professional Conduct Solicitors
Our Professional Conduct Solicitors have a wealth of knowledge relating to Professional Conduct, and can offer expert legal advice and guidance, for a no obligation consultation call us on 0800 916 9054 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Professional Conduct news
NHS regulator exposed as 'not fit for purpose' by maternity deaths - Guardian 19.06.2013.
Already know your expert?
Find their contact details here: