Slater & Gordon Lawyers offer a free initial consultation about Regulatory Law. Call our expert Regulatory Law & Defence Lawyers on freephone 0808 175 8061 or contact us online.
We provide pragmatic affordable legal advice to help keep businesses, directors, and employees on the right side of an ever changing regulatory regime.
If something happens and you find you're under investigation by a Regulator, it's essential to get the best legal advice and representation at the earliest opportunity. We can help you retain control through what will feel like an intrusive and complex investigation.
Some of the main regulators most businesses need to comply with are listed on the left side of this page. There are over 300 regulators in the UK if yours isn't listed, chances are we will have experience of them.
How Our Regulatory Lawyers Can Assist:
• Drafting policies and training on regulatory matters
• Responding to complaints and enquiries from your regulator
• Attending interviews during investigations
• Provide written submissions on regulatory decisions
• Challenge notices served by regulators
• Provide a full and comprehensive defence service through any regulatory prosecution.
Our work can sometimes be covered through legal defence insurance. We can assist to action that for you or agree on affordable fixed fees for your Regulatory Law needs.
Call our Regulatory Law & Defence Lawyers on freephone 0808 175 7723 or contact us online.
Slater & Gordon Lawyers have offices in London, Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, Sheffield, Milton Keynes, Bristol, Cambridge, Edinburgh, Cardiff, Newcastle, Wakefield & meeting rooms in Bramhall, Cheshire.