The principle enforcement agencies are increasingly targeting complaints by investors who have been targeted by high yield schemes, Ponzi or pyramid investments, boiler room scams, land banking schemes; carbon credit offset schemes or misleading sales prospectuses.
Our experience covers cases brought by the Serious Fraud Office, Police and the Financial Conduct Authority in cases often involving investigations that may involve multiple jurisdictions.
Our lawyers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide advice and assistance including:
- Responding to dawn raids and on-going inquiries
- Advising clients at interviews held under caution
- Liaising with investigators and making representations on your behalf
- Obtaining defence evidence and case preparation
- Developing and advancing legal arguments